Harlow Van Sales
Although we are not actually based in Harlow we are just a 20 minute drive away. Over the years we have built a strong customer base in Harlow, many of whom come back to us time after time.
Why Our Harlow Customers Keep Coming Back
- They appreciate the good prices on our vans
- They like our wide and changing range of vans for sale
- They trust us
- They prefer our straight talking to the sales techniques others use
- They know we can help find finance, if they need it
- Our reputation : we are the longest established van sales company in Hertfordshire
- They know we still be here in the future, when they need us
Harlow’s Thriving Small Business Sector
Harlow has always had a thriving small business sector. The roads out of Harlow are busy early every morning as craftsmen and tradesmen head out of Harlow to their latest job. A lot head towards London and the city.
Harlow had the strongest level of business growth in the country between 2010 and 2012, according to a Experian report commissioned by the BBC. The full details are here. The number of businesses in the town increased from 3,782 to 4,260 between 2010 and 2012. The number of businesses grew by 478, which is an increase of 6.2%. This average yearly increase was the highest in the UK. There was also a a 23.5% increase in the number of business start-ups.
We’re proud to say that a number of these new businesses bought their vans from us, and that we helped them get their new business on the road.
Harlow’s Bright future
Harlow is looking to build on it’s location on the M11 corridor, close to Cambridge, Stansted Airport, and London. This is helped by the new Harlow Enterprise Zone which is regenerating 2 different parts of the town. The zone will include a science park and a Med Tech campus.